Additional Student Feedback Information
Developing your study techniques
- Extended library hours: Additional funding has ensured that the Maughan Library was open over Christmas and New Year (as well as the Franklin Wilkins Library which has been open during that time in the past last two years).
Improving your IT
- Use PC Free to find the nearest available computers on campus
- All King's students can now get free Microsoft Office 365 licences!
- We have improved Wi-Fi availability and are working to improve access further
- Technicians at Tech Bars are available to help you with Windows and Apple computers at Waterloo and Guy’s Campuses
- IT Desks can be found at the Maughan, Franklin Wilkins Building and IoPPN Libraries
Promoting positive student wellbeing
- ‘Time to Change’ - King's pledged to take action to reduce mental health discrimination.
- ‘Take Time Out’ - King's ran a campaign to enhance the health and wellbeing of it's students during exam times.
Making your life easier
- It's your campus - book rooms free of charge.
- King’s Food: We have fixed our prices for the 2015-16 academic year in line with the 2014-15
- Tastes good. Food fit for all including vegetarian, vegan, Halal and Kosher food.
- Choose how you pay: ApplePay is now accepted at main food outlets
- ChargeBox®: free secure charging.
Thinking about your career
- Increased length of one-to-one careers appointment times.
- Full free access to the careers service for graduates for up to two years after graduating!
- New services dedicated to sourcing and brokering paid internships exclusively for King's students, as well as comprehensive support for finding internship opportunities within King's.