British Mathematical Colloquium 2022 - 6 June 2022 to 9 June 2022
Please note that this event has passed.
The 73rd British Mathematical Colloquium, the principal cross-disciplinary meeting for pure and applicable mathematics in the UK, will take place at King's College London between 6 June 2022 - 9 June 2022.
The colloquium will provide an invaluable opportunity for mathematicians across the spectrum of pure and applicable mathematics to meet, hear about new developments from international and national experts in both proximate and more distant areas, and to discuss their work with each other.
Speakers will include
- Isabelle Gallagher, E.N.S., Paris/France (Plenary)
- Trevor Hastie, Stanford University/USA (Plenary)
- Greg Moore, Rutgers University/USA (Plenary)
- Zeev Rudnick, Tel Aviv University/Israel (Plenary)
- Claire Voisin, College de France, Paris/France (Plenary)
- Natalia Bochkina, University of Edinburgh (Morning Lecture
- Ana Caraiani, Imperial College London (Morning Lecture)
- Jessica Fintzen, Duke/Cambridge (Morning Lecture)
- Maria Reguera, University of Birmingham (Morning Lecture)
- Richard Samworth, University of Cambridge (Morning Lecture)
- Sakura Schafer Nameki, University of Oxford (Morning Lecture)
- Kristian Seip, NTNU/Norway (Morning Lecture)
In addition to the plenary and morning lectures, the colloquium will also incorporate separate workshops in the following specialist areas:
- Complex and Disordered Systems
- Number Theory
- Theoretical Physics
More details and information about how to register can be found on the event website.
This event is sponsored by:
Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research (HIMR)
UKRI/EPSRC Additional Funding Programme for Mathematical Sciences
The London Mathematical Society
King's College London
At this event
Professor of Number Theory
Head of Department of Mathematics
Search for another event
6 June 2022 to 9 June 2022