Please note that this event has passed.
This event is a collaboration between three London universities and The Francis Crick Institute:
King's College London
Imperial College London
The Francis Crick Institute
The below information is for employers.
Please click on the red button to book via King's College London.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s, Imperial & UCL with our collaborative Life & Health Science Careers Event which, at King's, will run as part of our broader sector Focused Festival alongside workshops, panels and masterclasses. The event will form the flagship for promotion of your opportunities, direct discussion with students and highlighting your initiatives within Health, the pharmaceutical industry and bioscience related fields.
The event will be held in parallel with each institution, but you only need to build your stand once and this will be replicated across different instances. We would encourage you to add your social media and website to your stand.
Targeted at penultimate year students, finalists and postgraduates the event has also attracted a number of first years eager to explore the options available and build their networks. Attendees will expect to meet with representatives from human resources/graduate recruitment, alumni and business representatives.
The event will run from 10:00 to 16:00, allowing access for any students studying remotely to the East or West. We do not expect you to be online for the whole time and would suggest you try to be online for at least two hours between those times. Once booked you will be able to update your stand and make clear to students when you will be available.
Please see our guide for building your stand in King's CareerConnect. We will be producing an online brochure for students to help them navigate the event. If you are interested in having an advert in the brochure, please select this option when booking and we will be in touch for further information.
- Bookings after 17 September will not appear in the digital brochure
- Bookings closed
- Standard Package: £300 + VAT
- Charity/SME: £100 + VAT
- Francis Crick Partner: £Free
Review full details of our virtual fair packages and plans on our main website.
Why Engage with King's?
This highly successful collaborative event between Imperial, King's & UCL, three of the top 5 UK Universities for Life Science & Medicine (QS, 2021) is now entering its sixth year. The event, delivered with the Francis Crick Institute, will be held online in 2021 but still provide you easy access to the students of all three institutions.
King's College London
- Ranked 23rd globally for Life Sciences & Medicine (QS, 2021)
- Largest population of students studying health-disciplines in Europe
- =31st ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2021)
- +30% of King's graduates pursued a career human health, pharmaceuticals and social work industries (Graduate Outcomes Survey, 2017-18)
- 76.6% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2020)
- Ranked 9th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2021)
- 47.5% of our total students are from a BAME or non-white background, comprising 53% of our undergraduate cohort, 32% of our postgraduate taught and 26% of our postgraduate researcher cohort (2018/19)
Enhance your profile through our sponsorship packages for the collaborative Life & Health Science Careers event.
2020 Attendance Report - King's Focused Festival
- Undergraduate Attendance: 58%
- Postgraduate Taught Attendance: 25%
- Postgraduate Research Attendance: 8%
- Alumni Attendance: 9%
- Home/EU/EEA Attendance: 72%
- International Attendance: 28%
Our careers learning journey is framed through Discover, Focus and Action and we capture information on where our students' thinking is. Attendees from all three stages will be attending our Festivals so you will get a variety of question based on which stage they are at.
Read more in our employer briefing (pdf).
At this event
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Health & Pharmaceuticals
Events & Experiential Learning Manager
Search for another event