Please note that this event has passed.
This information is for employers.
To book your space please click the red button.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s and aid our students’ discovery of the breath of opportunities across international development, political risk, security and associated areas.
This event is designed to facilitate in-depth discussions with our students seeking greater knowledge of the roles, cultures and opportunities available in these areas.
In 2022, we're returning to campus with the event forming a key component of a wider series of sector-focused workshops, masterclasses and panels.
With a strictly limited number of places in our Great Hall at the Strand Campus, it's also a fantastic opportunity for students to focus their search, get to know your organisation and culture and action their plan by enhancing their understanding of your recruitment and assessment process.
Targeted at penultimate year students, finalists and postgraduates the event has also attracted a number of first years eager to explore the options available and build their networks. Attendees will expect to meet with alumni and business representatives from these fields.
Why Engage with King's?
- 62.8% of our students are female (HESA, 2020)
- 47.3% of our UK-domicile students are from a BME or non-white background, comprising 57% of our undergraduate cohort, 34% of our postgraduate taught and 28.6% of our postgraduate researcher cohort (2019/20)
- 11th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2021)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2022)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2022)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021)
At this event
Associate Director (Employer Engagement & Work-based Learning)
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Legal & Multilaterals
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Public & Third Sectors
Search for another event