Incorporating climate into governance: Perspectives from multiple industries - 29 June 2022
Please note that this event has passed.
About this event
Join experts from across Social Science & Public Policy in discussing the importance of incorporating climate into governance. This includes integrating climate in government, at both the national and local levels, as well as in education, finance and defence.
- Climate policy at the national level: Mitya Pearson (Department of Political Economy)
- Climate education policy at the national level: Kate Greer (School of Education, Communication & Society)
- Climate policy and education in defence: Duraid Jalili (Department of Defence Studies)
- Green finance and policy: Sarah Bracking (Department of Geography)
- Climate policy at the local level: Rob Cowley (Department of Geography)
This is an in-person event
Guests are welcome to join this panel discussion in the Room -1.01, Bush House North East. Please register your attendance to ensure your spot!
This event is part of London Climate Action Week
London Climate Action Week (LCAW) is harnessing the power of London for global climate action. The annual event brings together the city's world-leading array of climate professionals and communities. Now in its third year, LCAW creates space for participants to come together and find global solutions to climate change.
See this event on London Climate Action Week
At this event
Lecturer in Sustainable Cities
Professor of Climate and Society
Leverhulme Early Career Fellow
Search for another event
29 June 2022