Our world-leading climate researchers study across disciplines to meet the challenge we face at this critical time for our planet.
They work across the UK and globally to understand, inform and critique just and fair transitions to sustainability.
Going beyond the science, King's researchers explore the intersection between climate and inequality, social medicine, mental health, indigenous knowledge and inclusive policy.
They connect the capabilities, insights, technologies and impacts needed to move beyond advocacy of problems towards tangible solutions at scale.
- King’s Climate & Sustainability
- Centre for Climate Law & Governance
- Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy
- School of Global Affairs
- Department of Geography
- King’s Global Institutes
- Service at King’s
- Leverhulme Centre for Wildfires, Environment & Society
- Conflict, Security & Development Research Group
- Net Zero Centre