Please note that this event has passed.
Availability Update (3 August 2022)
Our Law & Justice Fair is FULLY BOOKED.
TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST SHOULD SPACE BECOME AVAILABLE, EMAIL US.
This information is for employers.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s and aid our students’ discovery of the breath of opportunities across the the legal sector - both corporate and non-corporate. This year, our event also encompasses a focus on areas of law, justice, non-governmental organisations and multilaterals in the UK and globally.
In 2022, as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of our Dickson Poon School of Law, we're returning to campus with the event forming the culmination of a wider series of sector-focused workshops, masterclasses and panels.
With a strictly limited number of places in our Great Hall at the Strand Campus, the event will form the flagship for promotion of your opportunities, direct discussion with students and highlighting your initiatives. Alongside our main event, we're also hosting a parallel Chambers Showcase in our Somerset House East Wing, at the heart of our Law School.
It's also a fantastic opportunity for students to focus their search, get to know your organisation and culture and action their plan by enhancing their understanding of your recruitment and assessment process.
Targeted at penultimate year students, finalists and postgraduates the event has also attracted a number of first years eager to explore the options available and build their networks. Attendees will expect to meet with representatives from human resources/graduate recruitment, alumni and business representatives.
- Solicitors: £350 + VAT
- Other Corporate: £200 + VAT
- Multilaterals, Chambers, Charities, NGOs: FREE
Discover more about how we teach law at King's:
Why Engage with King's?
- Ranked 6th for Law (Complete University Guide, 2021)
- Ranked 15th globally for Law & Legal Studies (QS, 2022)
- 11th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2021)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2022)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2022)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021)
Enhance your profile through our sponsorship packages for our Law & Justice Fair 2022.
2021 Attendance Report
Please note our 2021 event was held virtually:
- Undergraduate Attendance: 32%
- Postgraduate Taught Attendance: 58%
- Postgraduate Research Attendance: 0%
- Alumni Attendance: 11%
- Home/EU/EEA Attendance: 31%
- International Attendance: 68%
Our careers learning journey is framed through Discover, Focus and Action and we capture information on where our students' thinking is. Attendees from all three stages will be attending our events so you will get a variety of question based on which stage they are at.
Read more in our employer briefing (pdf).
At this event
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Legal & Multilaterals
Search for another event