Pharmacy Fair 2023 - 24 January 2023
Please note that this event has passed.
This information is for employers.
Please email us if you are interested in attending.
King's is one of the world's leading academic institutions for the study of Pharmacy (QS, 2022) and this highly successful event exclusively timetabled for our first, second and third-year MPharm students is the flagship careers event in our calendar.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s and aid our students’ discovery of the breath of opportunities across this sector. We welcome representatives from organisations who are actively recruiting pharmacy students into various career paths including summer placements and pre-registration positions.
In 2023, we're returning this event to our Waterloo Campus alongside panels and careers workshops held on the same day.
Discover more about how we teach pharmacy at King's:
Why Engage with King's?
- Ranked 19th nationally for Pharmacy & Pharmacology (Complete University Guide, 2022)
- Ranked 16th globally for Pharmacy & Pharmacology (QS, 2022)
- 24th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2022)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2022)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2022)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021)
Enhance your profile through our sponsorship packages for our Pharmacy Fair 2022.
2022 Attendance Report
Please note our 2022 event was held virtually:
- Home/EU/EEA Attendance: XX%
- International Attendance: XX%
Our careers learning journey is framed through Discover, Focus and Action and we capture information on where our students' thinking is. Attendees from all three stages will be attending our events so you will get a variety of question based on which stage they are at.
Read more in our employer briefing (pdf).
At this event
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Diversified Sectors
Search for another event