Dr Dimitrios Letsios
Lecturer in Data Science
- Computer science
Dimitrios undertook his BSc and MSc at the Athens University of Economics and Business, before completing his PhD in Computer Science at the Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
Prior to joining King's, he has been affiliated as a research associate with academic institutions including Imperial College London, University Côte d'Azur, the Technical University of Munich and the Pierre and Marie Curie University. The foundations of his research are in algorithms and computational optimization, especially at their intersection with data science and artificial intelligence. Motivating applications include energy management in computer systems, fleet management in transportations, and optimization of manufacturing processes.
- Data Science, Algorithms, Computational Optimization
- Scheduling and Graph Problems
- Energy-Efficient Computing, Efficient Big Data Processing
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- Optimization Problems for Process Engineering