Dr Ivana Rosenzweig PhD, MRCPsych, FRCPsych
Clinical Reader in the Neuroscience of Sleep
I head the Sleep and Brain Plasticity Centre, where our mission is to generate new understanding of mechanisms behind serious neurological and psychiatric disorders, and to propose their treatment and prevention through utilisation of sleep neurobiology. I am also a consultant neuropsychiatrist specialising in sleep and have received a Wellcome Trust award for research into unravelling the mechanisms of sleep, neuroplasticity and inflammation, making use of clinical and preclinical imaging experiments.
Please see my Research Staff Profile for more detail
Find out more about my research:
- Rosenzweig et al., 2015. Sleep apnoea and the brain: a complex relationship. The Lancet.
- Bubu et al., 2019. Obstructive sleep apnea and longitudinal Alzheimer’s disease biomarker changes. Sleep.
- Javaheipour et al., 2019. Functional brain alterations in acute sleep deprivation: An activation likelihood estimation meta-analysis. Sleep Medicine Reviews.
- Professor Andrea Antal, University of Gottingen, Germany
- Professor Liborio Parrino, University of Parma, Italy
- Professor Peter Goadsby, King's College London
- Professor Zoran Cvetkovic, King's College London
- Professor Romola Bucks, University of Western Australia, Australia