Interim Head of School Administration
- Leads and manages the School professional services team, ensuring high quality and effective support across the range of the School’s activities.
- Leads on the harmonisation of systems, processes and procedures across the departments/institutes within the School of Global Affairs.
- Works closely with the Head of School on all aspects of strategic planning, strategy and policy development.
- Oversees School resources (financial, personnel, estates).
- School of Global Affairs
- Department of Geography
- Department of International Development
- Department of Global Health & Social Medicine
- Lau China Institute
- King’s Brazil Institute
- King’s India Institute
- Menzies Australia Institute
- African Leadership Centre
- King’s Global Institutes
- Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy