High resolution imaging - The A1+ utilizes a galvano scanner which enables high resolution imaging of up to 4096 x 4096 pixels and up to 10 fps at 512 x 512 pixels is also possible.
Enhanced spectral detection - Operate in SD mode to perform linear unmixing experiments or in VF mode for fully tunable emission filters.
- Motorisation: Fully motorised components and rotatable Prior XY-stage insert allowing for imaging large sample areas using tiling.
- Microscope: Eclipse Ni-E FN Upright.
- Detectors: 4 x PMT, 1 x DIC PMT, 1 x 32 channel Spectral Detector and an RGB camera
- Objectives: 2x, 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x oil and 100x oil.
- Laser Wavelengths: 405nm diode, 457nm/488nm/514nm Argon Ion, 561nm diode, 642nm diode.
3rd Floor, Hodgkin Building Guys Campus King’s College London London, SE1 1UL