Wellcome Trust Studentship 2022-23
MSc Global Health
The Wellcome Trust Studentship is designed to support a postgraduate student undertaking the MSc Global Health programme at King's in 2022-23.
This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to undertake study in an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
The scholarship is worth £34,403 for 2022-23, which will cover:
- £14,070 full tuition fees
- £17,000 stipend
- £3,333 (research and associated allowances)
Am I eligible?
In order to be eligible to apply, students must:
- intend to undertake the full-time MSc Global Health programme at King's from September 2022
- provide evidence of degree results/predicted grades at a minimum level of 2:1
- be classed as a ‘home’ student for tuition fees
- have a household income of under £50,000 p.a.
- have applied for the maximum amount of financial support available from Student Finance (Postgraduate Master’s Loan)
- be willing to provide an end of year report or any other interactions deemed necessary by the trust
- provide a written personal statement in support of your application
Please note that meeting the eligibility criteria alone does not guarantee a successful outcome.
How do I apply?
Please complete the application form here.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 31 May 11:59pm.
When will I know the outcome of my application?
Provided your application form has been accurately completed and the appropriate documentary evidence supplied, you will be notified of the decision by 1st July 2022.
Where can I get further information?
If you have any questions or want further information, please contact email@example.com
The College has tried to give students an early opportunity to begin their research of student funding. Although every effort has been made to ensure that information provided is both helpful to prospective candidates and accurate at the time of its publication, it is possible that some information may be outdated or superseded before the start of the 2022-23 academic year.