Skip to main content

Please remember to check through our Fees & Funding webpages first to check if your question can be answered.

Fees & Funding Contact details


Confidential advice: We offer confidential advice to both prospective and current students covering issues such as bursaries, grants, living expenses, student loans and other financial help available at King's to assist you, and we would encourage you to contact our staff if you have any queries, before or during your studies.

Information not covered by the Student Funding Office:

Tuition fee payment, methods, terms and conditions Tax Form to be completed:
For queries about the payment of fees, or tuition fee invoices, please see the information on our student fees hub or contact the team on their student fees help webpage.

Confirmation of Study Letter to open student Bank account or for council tax:
Please visit our Student Services webpage on needing to prove your student status.

Deposit payment or refunds:
Please contact Admissions via your King's Apply account.

Dickson Poon Scholarship:
Please contact email the Faculty directly on:

Disabled Students' Allowances (DSA):
Please contact Disability Support & Inclusion team via email on or visit our Disability Support & Inclusion webpages.

Expenses claims (usually from placement):
Please contact your department in the first instance.

Fee Status query:
For pre-enrolment fee status queries, please contact Admissions via your King's Apply account. If you are a current King's student, please email

Personal problems, housing issues, debt, budgeting, course affordability:
Please contact Student Services money & housing advice team and visit our fees, funding & money advice webpage for further information.

More from fees & funding