Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Advanced Computing MSc
The Advanced Computing MSc provides knowledge and experience of computing at an advanced level. The programme allows students to select modules on a wide range of advanced computer science subjects, so that they can build a programme that suits their interests and career aspirations. Your degree offers a range of Knowledge, Attributes, Skills and Experiences that are valuable for your future.
- 7th in the UK for Computer Science (QS World Rankings 2024)
- The Department of Informatics has a reputation for delivering research-led teaching and project supervision from leading experts in their field.
- You'll interact with world-class experts in many exciting areas of Computer Science, including Algorithms and Data Analysis, Cybersecurity, Human-Centred Computing and Software Systems.
- You'll study a wide-range of innovative modules, covering both the theory and practice of modern Computer Science.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment, with students from across the globe.
“King’s is very well ranked and has an excellent Informatics department. The central location means you are close to big tech companies and you can interact with them, also thanks to the different events that King’s organises with them.”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
· We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
· If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
· Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
· Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.