Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Finance (Corporate Finance) MSc
UCAS code: N/A
Our MSc in Finance (Corporate Finance) provides a solid foundation in finance, with a focus on corporate finance and its implications within a global context. The course is driven by the latest theoretical developments and practical applications in the corporate finance and investment management fields. Students will gain an understanding of investment management, risk management, financial statements and valuation analysis, derivatives markets and the internal workings of corporations, financial institutions and financial services firms.
- You will be taught in an internationally renowned School with impressive institutional and organisational links.
- You will be taught by staff who are recognised experts in their fields, and study innovative modules in a range of disciplines.
- You will develop skills in the appropriate use and application of quantitative and qualitative methods.
- You will experience excellent tutorial support, extensive teaching, and regular classroom discussions.
- You will study in the heart of London, the perfect location for building a career.
- Apply for King's Business School scholarships of up to 50% tuition fees or £10,000 for our full-time postgraduate courses.
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Find out more about the postgraduate scholarships available at King's...
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Can't join us in London? Take a virtual tour of our campuses instead!
King's is right in the heart of the capital.