Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Biomedical Engineering BEng
UCAS code: H160
Our Biomedical Engineering BEng course has been designed to train the next generation of biomedical engineers working in healthcare research and development. Upon completion you will go on to specialise in medical engineering, medical physics or apply for further study in Medicine.
- King’s is recognised as one of the international leaders in Medical Engineering and Physics education.
- The School of Biomedical Engineering and Imaging Sciences is based in one of the UK’s centres of excellence for medical imaging in a clinical setting at St Thomas’ Hospital.
- Designed to prepare students to enter jobs in the evolving field of biomedical engineering, healthcare research or further study in medicine.
- Taught by a combination of academic and clinical researchers at the forefront of their field.
- The course is CEng accredited and fulfils the educational requirements for Chartered Engineer when presented with an accredited MSc. In addition, the course meets the educational requirements for registration as an Incorporated Engineer.
“Whilst in my lectures, I am told about the latest cutting edge research which inspires and motivates me even more.”
The Biomedical Engineering BEng/MEng programme has achieved an overall average of 87% positive responses in the National Student...
Thinking of doing a degree in Biomedical Engineering? Sign up to our taster day to experience what it's like to study Biomedical...
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.