Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
UCAS code: L100
Our Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Economics is taught by the Department of Political Economy and the Economics group at King’s Business School and combines detailed analysis of economic theory and its applications. The course will develop your analytical and critical skills through modules in economic theory, statistics, maths and econometrics, and apply these to a range of problems in the economy, politics and policy making.
- Delivered by two schools, giving you different economic perspectives and applications.
- The Department of Political Economy is the only department of its kind in the UK.
- King’s Business School is a top 10 school according to REF 2021.
- The Principles of Economics module in year 1 follows the CORE project, which uses real-world scenarios to teach economics.
- Visiting Professor practitioners such as David Ramsden, the chief economist at the Treasury, and David Halpern, head of Number 10’s Nudge unit.
- We rank 7th in the UK for Economics (Times Higher Education University World Rankings 2023 per subject).
Audit in the Age of Machines: creating room for more human judgement?
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.