Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Philosophy, Politics & Economics BA/BSc
UCAS code: L0V0
The BA/BSc in Philosophy, Politics and Economics is a high-quality, interdisciplinary programme that will equip you with the skills and knowledge to understand, analyse and contribute to the political and economic institutions of the 21st century, both in the UK and globally. This programme is taught jointly by the Department of Political Economy and the Department of Philosophy. The programme is administered by the Department of Political Economy.
- You will learn to think critically and independently about fundamental issues in philosophy, politics, and economics and about the interaction between these disciplines.
- Sitting within the Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy, the Department of Political Economy has an interdisciplinary ethos that cultivates a highly stimulating intellectual environment, which attracts leading scholars from all over the world.
- Our Philosophy Department is one of the largest and most prominent in the UK. We rank 5th in the UK for Philosophy (Times Higher Education University World Rankings 2023 per subject).
- We offer a wide range of optional modules, covering many areas of philosophy, politics and economics, and their interrelations.
- This programme enables you to develop an understanding of the relationship between political and economic processes, institutions and ideas and the broader philosophical questions underlying public policy.
A pair of PhD candidates from the Department of Political Economy were among a group of top early career researchers invited to...
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.