Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Mathematics with Management & Finance BSc
UCAS code: G1N2
Our Mathematics with Management & Finance BSc offers you the opportunity to study mathematics at an advanced level, and at the same time develop an understanding of the principles and developing trends in management and finance. This combination of modules is particularly valuable if you are considering a future career in management, especially in the finance sector. In your third year you will focus on topics relevant to financial mathematics. You may transfer to the four-year Mathematics with Management & Finance with a Year Abroad BSc programme and spend your third year studying abroad, before returning to complete a final year with us. This depends on you reaching a certain grade average and being accepted by a partner university.
- Top 10 in the UK for Mathematics (QS World Rankings by subject 2023).
- Ranked joint 1st in the UK for Graduate Outcomes (Business & Management Studies, The Complete University Guide 2024).
- Central location puts you at the heart of the business and financial world, and close to major libraries and many leading societies, including the London Mathematical Society.
- The course is offered by a leading centre of research, with 100 per cent of research in the Department of Mathematics (REF 2021) and 82 per cent of research in the King’s Business School classed as world-leading or internationally excellent (REF 2014).
- Wide choice of Mathematics and Management modules taught by renowned experts.
- Research-led curriculum encourages you to critically analyse and debate a wide range of contemporary issues.
- Our graduates are highly employable, entering into careers that include banking, consultancy, accountancy, marketing, advertising and management.
“King's offer a wide range of opportunities to get involved in different aspects of university. It's easy to feel like a part of the community!”
New facilities opened this month offering King's mathematics students computing access to financial market data
Join Professor Jen Visser-Rogers to learn how statistics can help us understand the risks we face in everyday life.
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.