Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Mathematics with Management & Finance with Year in Industry BSc
UCAS code: G1N3
Our Mathematics with Management & Finance BSc offers you the opportunity to study mathematics at an advanced level, and at the same time develop an understanding of the principles and developing trends in management and finance. This combination of modules is particularly valuable if you are considering a future career in management, especially in the finance sector. In your third year you will focus on topics relevant to financial mathematics. You will spend your third year gaining valuable work experience with a year-long placement at a UK company before returning to complete a final year with us. Finding an industry placement will require you to be resourceful and engaged. The Faculty has dedicated placement support providing advice and host employer-led events, ensuring you have all the tools to secure the right placement for you.
- Top 10 in the UK for Mathematics (QS by subject 2023)
- Our research-led curriculum encourages you to critically analyse and debate a wide range of contemporary issues.
- Choose from a wide range of Mathematics and Management modules taught by renowned experts, allowing you to tailor your degree to suit your interests.
- You’ll become highly employable – our graduates have entered careers in banking, consultancy, accountancy, management and more.
- Our central location puts you at the heart of the business and financial world, and close to major libraries and societies, including the London Mathematical Society.
New facilities opened this month offering King's mathematics students computing access to financial market data
Join Professor Jen Visser-Rogers to learn how statistics can help us understand the risks we face in everyday life.
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.