Find New Hunt's House Library
Once you find the building the library entrance is on the first floor.
In order to gain access, you will need your King’s ID card.
You will then find the Information Point to the left as you enter through the gates.
Staff can be recognised by their purple lanyards or t-shirts.
New Hunt's House Library covers all aspects of biomedical science, there are extensive resources for:
The New Hunt's House Library will be open 24/7, details can be found on the library opening hours page.
Important to know:
- You just need your King’s ID card to enter the libraries.
- All library areas are quiet zones except for designated silent and discuss zones.
- Food policy: cold food can be eaten in quiet and discuss zones (except for disruptive foods e.g. has a strong odour or noisy). Hot food is not permitted in any zone.
- Lidded drinks are welcome in all zones.
Library floor plans have been created to assist you find resources, services and facilities.
Spread across two floors, the library hosts a variety of study spaces, including Group Study rooms, Computer Rooms, Postgraduate Zones, Assistive Technology rooms and a Video Call Pod.
There are three different zones in the library (quiet, silent, discuss) which are colour-coded on the Floor Plans. Choose a zone that suits your study needs and be respectful of others studying around you.
- Water Fountain
- Nearest cafe outside of the Library on the Ground Floor of the building
If you have general student queries, make sure to drop by the Student Services desk at the entrance area, opposite the Library Information Point.
Alternatively, if you have any general IT queries (such as about printing, account support and accessing IT Services), pay a visit to the TechBar to the right of the Library Information Point.