Weston Education Centre Library
Find Weston Education Centre Library
Once you find the building the library entrance is on the ground floor.
In order to gain access, you will need your King’s ID card.
You will then find the Information Point to the right as you enter through the gates.
Staff can be recognised by their purple lanyards or t-shirts.
Weston Education Library supports the teaching and research interests of the faculties of Medicine and Dentistry, as well as the clinical work and research of the King's College Hospital NHS Trust and the South London & Maudsley NHS Trust.
- Basic medical sciences
- Clinical medicine
- Dentistry and health services research collections
The Weston Education Centre Library will be open 09.00-01.00 in the first semester, with 24/7 spaces available when closed. Details can be found on the library opening hours page.
Important to know:
- You just need your King’s ID card to enter the libraries.
- All library areas are quiet zones except for designated silent and discuss zones.
- Food policy: cold food can be eaten in quiet and discuss zones (except for disruptive foods e.g. has a strong odour or noisy). Hot food is not permitted in any zone.
- Lidded drinks are welcome in all zones.
Library floor plans have been created to assist you find resources, services and facilities.
Spread across two floors, the library hosts a variety of study spaces, including Group Study rooms, Computer Rooms, Postgraduate Zones, Assistive Technology rooms.
There are three different zones (quiet, silent, discuss) in the library which are colour-coded on the floor plans. Choose a zone that suits your study needs and be respectful of others studying around you.
If you have general student queries, you can contact Student Services Online.
Alternatively, if you have any general IT queries (such as about printing, account support and accessing IT Services), contact the IT Services desk.