Submit your application
*The same process applies to both the Undergraduate and Pre-University Summer Schools.
The application deadline for the Undergraduate Summer School is 31 May 2017 and the deadline for the India Summer School is 1 May 2017.
UPDATE: We are still accepting applications for some modules on the Undergraduate Summer School - please see the 'What can I study' page to find out which modules still have space available.
Please use the appropriate application guidelines below to help you complete your application:
- Those students wishing to study in London this summer on the Undergraduate Summer School please see the general King's Apply guidelines.
- If you a student from a partner institution, a King's alumni or a current King's student (except Liberal Arts), please see the King's Partners & Alumni guidelines.
- For students wishing to study Beginner Ancient Greek, Beginner Latin, Intermediate Ancient Greek or Intermediate Latin please read the Ancient Languages guidelines.
- For those students wishing to study at our India Summer School in Delhi please read the King's India guidelines.
King’s College Liberal Arts students who wish to take a summer school module for credit should contact the Liberal Arts department for information and an application form.
All applicants will need to meet our entry criteria and provide the following as part of their application:
- an academic transcript from their current institution
- evidence of English proficiency level (if required)
- a personal statement that states which module you would like to study and explains why.
Once we receive your completed application and supporting documentation, a decision will usually be made within seven working days. If your application is successful we will provisionally enrol you on your preferred module. If your preferred module is full we will contact you to ask you to choose an alternative module. Your place on the course will be confirmed once we have received payment of fees.
Terms and conditions
By submitting an application and paying fees, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions which cover application, payment terms, cancellations, postponement and non-attendance. Please note:
- For cancellations received before 31 May 2017, students will receive a full refund minus the application fee.
- From 1 June 2017, 50% of the tuition and any accommodation fees will be refunded minus the application fee.
- For cancellations received after 24 June 2017, no refund will be made.
King’s Summer Programmes adhere to the university’s fair admissions policy and King's admissions complaints procedures apply.
King's College London's equal opportunities statement makes clear our commitment to equality of opportunity in all of our activities. We are committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all areas of work.