Professor Alison Jones and Dr Angela Zhang win at Antitrust Writing Awards
Professor Alison Jones and Dr Angela Zhang, lecturers in Competition Law, have been recognised for their scholarship.
At the Concurrences Antitrust Writing Awards Ceremony on 14 April 2015, the two Dickson Poon School of Law staff won two of the ten awards for best academic articles.
Professor Alison Jones won for her article Merger Control and the Public Interest: Balancing EU and National Law in the Protectionist Debate and Dr Angela Zhang won for her article Bureaucratic Politics and China’s Anti-Monopoly Law.
The judging panel included:
- Douglas H Ginsburg, George Mason University Distinguished Adjunct Professor
- Alexander Italianer, DG Competition Director-General
- Frédéric Jenny, OECD Competition Committee Chairman
- William E. Kovacic, George Washington University Law School Professor
- Howard Shelanski, Georgetown University Professor
- Joshua Wright, George Mason University Professor
The Antitrust Writing Awards promote competition scholarship and contribution to competition advocacy. The 2015 Antitrust Writing Awards Jury contributes to this achievement by selecting the best writings published in 2014. More information on the Antitrust Writing Awards
Find out more about Alison's research on her web profile.
Find out more about Angela's research on her web profile.