Brief description of the process
Access the Western Union Business Solutions Wire Transfer service by clicking on the link below
- Choose your home country and enter the amount(s) of tuition and/or residence fees in the relevant fields in £ sterling. Click Continue.
- The service is also available to make payment of a Post Graduate or Undergraduate Tuition Fee Deposit.
- Choose the payment method. This will automatically convert your fee amount to your home currency (if your home currency is unavailable it will default to the next best option e.g. USD). You also have the option to amend the currency you wish to transfer your payment in. Click Continue.
- Enter your student ID and payer information. Boxes marked with a * are required. Click Next.
- Accept the conditions of use.
- If you pay via bank transfer
- You will be quoted an amount to pay instantly. This amount will be guaranteed for 72 hours.
- Next, you will be emailed simple instructions in PDF format detailing which bank your fees need to be transferred to in your home country. You can either make this payment using online banking, telephone banking or in person at your bank in the same way that you would make a standard bank transfer. The PDF instructions provided can also be emailed directly to a family member if they are making the payment on your behalf.
- The transfer must be sent in the currency stated on your quote.
- These instructions will contain an important reference that you must ensure your bank quotes when making the payment. This reference allows King’s College London to identify and allocate your fees quickly.
- If you pay via online payment options
- Depending of the country you are paying from, you will have the choice to pay via online payments such as Alipay, Tenpay, WeChat Pay, PoLi, Ideal etc.
- Once you have accepted the conditions of use, you will be redirected to the specific payment option.
Once payment has been sent through to the nominated bank of Western Union Business Solutions, King’s College London will be advised and the payment will be applied to your student fees account
* NOTE - If paying a Tuition Deposit then this should update on your admissions portal within 3-5 working days.However, if the payment has not reflected, please then notify the Admissions Team by sending them a message through your portal.
For a brief overview of the end to end process, you can now watch a video
Obtain Quote and Payment Instructions
For further guidance on the process please click the image below