Students From India
We have a wide range of Indian Rupee (INR) payment options available through our international payments platform: WU® GlobalPay for Students.
This fast and reliable service allows you, your parents, or sponsors to pay in INR by bank transfer, through your online banking or at a Western Union retail agent location without incurring transaction charges. Gain peace of mind that your payment will arrive in full with our preferred payment service today.
Find out more by watching the short video here
How to make a payment:
Visit the WU GlobalPay for Students platform
- Select India from the ‘Paying Fees From’ dropdown
- Enter the outstanding GBP amount you wish to pay
- A list of ways to pay will come up where you can select from the following options:
- Pay by INR bank transfer – you can make your payment from any bank to ICICI Bank. This can be completed online or at your local bank branch using the payment instructions provided.
- Pay online by India Net Banking – this allows you to pay online from any India bank account using your internet banking.
- Pay in person at a Western Union retail agent location – Participating agents include: Thomas Cook India, Paul Merchants and Weizmann Forex.
4. Once you have selected your payment method you will need to enter your student information followed by the payer information (details of who is making the payment).
5. Once you have completed all fields you will be then instructed to make payment:
- If you selected to pay by bank transfer you will receive payment instructions to complete payment either online or at your local bank branch.
- If you selected to pay online by India Net Banking you will be redirected to your chosen online banking page to complete payment online.
- If you selected to pay at a Western Union retail agent, you will receive payment instructions to complete payment at your local agent branch.
6. Please note: for all payment options you will be asked to provide/upload additional documentation including proof of identity, proof of address and your university admission letter.
7. Once payment has been made you will be able to track your payment status by entering your payment reference number.
Continue with Payment
If you have any queries regarding the platform, you can visit the FAQ page or contact our partner Western Union Business Solutions directly who is the platform provider and would be happy to help:
Tel: +44 (0) 1733 871871
If however, you feel that you can achieve a more competitive exchange rate from your licensed financial institution and wish to make a direct International bank transfer to King’s College London which covers all sending and receiving bank charges, then please contact the credit control department by email to obtain our college bank details Credit.Control@kcl.ac.uk