Our Specialist Advisors operate a Student Advice Line weekly for specialist advice on immigration, money and housing issues. Current students, recent graduates and offer holders are invited to call 020 7848 7001 for advice on:
- student visa regulations and application process
- visa options after study
- changes of circumstances which may impact visa status or access to funding and/or housing
- student finance eligibility and repeat funding
- student debt
- welfare benefits
- private sector housing rights
For admissions related queries, please call +44 (0)20 7123 4843
For all other enquiries please consult Student Services Online.
Our Summer Timetable is now operational:
- Tuesdays between 1-3pm
- Fridays between 9-11am
Please check this web page regularly for any changes to service, which may be necessary for staff training or other operational demands.
Updates and notices
We regret that the Advice Line will be closed on the following dates due to attendance at national conferences and other essential staff training events.
- Advisers will take as many calls as they can during the above opening hours. Consequently you may be put in a queue.
- Please note that callers who dial the number close to the closing time may not get through to an adviser depending on how busy the line is. If you were not able to speak to an adviser on the day, we are sorry. We would advise you to call the line again on the next available day.
- If you need a telephone appointment because you are unable to call the Student Advice line during our operational times, please use our online enquiry form, proividing as much detail as possible about your case, and confirm your availiability for an appointment, should this be necessary to resolve your query.
- Appointments are only offered where required to resolve a complex case, and you may have to wait a few weeks during peak periods. Consequently you are encouraged to call the Advice Line or attend a campus drop-in, if you need to speak to someone urgently. If you are hoping to have a general discussion about your study at King's you are advised to use Student Services Online in the first instance.