Show/hide main menu

Contact us

When the service is closed

We are unable to answer queries outside standard opening hours. Our service is closed at the weekend, bank holidays and advertised dates over the Christmas and Easter vacations.  However there are a range of public services and alternative advice agencies you can use while we are closed. 

Money, Benefits and Debt

You can speak to your local Citizen's Advice Bureau and other local agencies (check with your local authority) but you may also find these national services invaluable

Be wary of profit making debt advisory services and debt consolidation companies, we would advise you seek assistance from one of these agencies in the first instance:

Housing and Homelessness

Speak to your local Housing Options department, details can be found on your local authority website.

Shelter are the experts in this area and have a well resourced website and dedicated helpline 0808 800 4444

International Student issues

The UKCISA advice line is open from Monday to Friday, 1300 - 1600 hours (UK time). 

Outside the UK: +44 20 7788 9214

Inside the UK: 020 7788 9214

There is also a wide range of information and advice available from the UKCISA website

Immigration advice

We recommend that you use the Law Society to search for a local solicitor, always check in advance what you will be expected to pay for consultations.  The following solicitors are specialists in student immigration law:

Brexit specific:

Support and Counselling
Consumer issues Useful Student Services Online articles
Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2022 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454