Show/hide main menu

Brexit EEA Nationals

Brexit information for EU & EEA and Swiss Nationals

Last updated: 22 October 2020

Brexit Transition Information for EU, EEA and Swiss Nationals

The end of the Brexit transition period is scheduled for 11pm on 31st December 2020.  It is important that all EU. EEA and Swiss (excluding Irish) nationals understand how this will impact their ability to study and take action to secure their status if they have not done so already.


We are providing our current students and January offer holders information question and answer sessions  on how Brexit will affect your right to live and study in the UK from 1 January 2021. We will provide you with a brief presentation and you will then have an opportunity to ask us questions.

The session will be run by Specialist Advisers from the Advice & Guidance Team.

To sign up, please click on the links below:

For current students:

You will receive a Microsoft Teams invitation 24 hours before the date you selected. 

Please select one of the following to understand how the end of the Brexit transition will affect you: 

Students with Pre-Settled or Settled Status
If you have already applied for the EU Settlement Scheme and been granted either Pre-Settled or Settled Status.

Students in the UK with no status
If you are currently in the UK but have not yet applied for the EU Settlement Scheme.

Students outside the UK
If you are enrolled at King’s and currently studying remotely, or you are outside the UK and are planning to begin a programme at King’s after January 2021.  

Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454