Show/hide main menu

Tier 4 Visas

Tier 4 Visas


Applying for a Tier 4 visa

For information about Tier 4 visas, and how to make a successful application please see our Tier 4 interactive guide and advice documents.

Transferring to King’s from another university

For information about what to do if you are transferring to Kings from another university please see our interactive guide on transferring.

You are a transferring student if you are one of the following:

  • Transferring from another University to start a new programme at King’s
  • Switching to King's doing the same programme as at your previous university
  • Your previous sponsor had a licence revoked and you are switching to King's
  • A medical student taking an intercalation

Bringing dependants to the UK

For guidance about whether you are able to bring dependants with you and how to make an application please see our interactive guide for dependants.

Lost BRP or passport

For information about what to do if you lose your BRP and/or your passport please go to the following page.

Tier 4 visa refusal

If you have had your Tier 4 visa refused please go to the following link for help and advice about what to do 

Tier 4 responsibilities

As a Tier 4 visa holder you will be expected to make sure you maintain the conditions of your visa and meet the rules and requirements relating to it. For more information please see the following page.   



Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454