Show/hide main menu

Student parents and carers

Family Accommodation

family accommodation 425

Unfortunately there is no family accommodation provided by King’s but there is alternative family friendly student accommodation available from other providers. We have listed details of these below.

Alternatively you can look for suitable private rented accommodation. The Advice & Guidance Team provide information and guidance on looking for this on our housing webpages, as well as further support with contracts and common issues.

If you need further help contact the Advice & Guidance Team to talk through any issues with us.

Where to look for family friendly student accommodation?

Ducane Housing Association 

Ducane Housing is an independent housing association providing accommodation in west London, on the Du Cane Road W12, opposite Hammersmith Hospital and the Imperial College campus. They provide flats of varying sizes for postgraduate students, post doctorate research fellows and key workers. There are good public transport links from the Du Cane Road to large shopping centres at Westfield, Shepherds Bush and the West End of London.

Goodenough College Family Accommodation 

Goodenough College provides residential accommodation in Central London for postgraduate students from all over the world. The College is located in the centre of Bloomsbury and so has excellent transport links. They aim to provide a safe and caring residential community, where students and families can flourish academically and enjoy the extra curricular activites that they also provide.

International Students House

International Students House provides flats in a range of London locations for couples and families. The flats at ISH are reserved for couples and families where at least one person is in full time higher education in London. Studio and one bedroom flats are available for couples and two bedroom flats are available for families.

Nansen Village  

Nansen Village aims to provide students from all over the world a homely environment in London. They offer postgraduate students and their spouses or partners and children reasonably priced accommodation. Nansen Village is located in Woodside Park, close to Finchley in North London. Central London is 35-45 minutes journey on the underground, and facilities for parents and children are provided on site.

University of London Intercollegiate Halls

Intercollegiate Halls are open to students (undergraduate and postgraduate) studying a full-time course at one of the colleges of the University of London, which includes King's College London. Intercollegiate Halls provide a wide range of accommodation to suit the needs of every student; from catered single, twin and double rooms to self-catered studios and family apartments.

Zebra House 

Zebra is a “not for profit” association aiming to provide international students in London with reasonably priced accommodation and responsive support. They are a long established London housing association, offering housing and support services for single international students, couples and families. The centrally located and reasonably priced rooms, studios and flats are in attractive, safe and friendly environments. All the homes are within Zones 1 & 2.

Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454