Please note: this event has passed
About the event
Please join us for this workshop, which is being jointly organised by the Qatar Centre for Global Banking and Finance at King’s Business School, and the Department of Mathematics, and the Department of Informatics in the Faculty of Natural, Mathematical & Engineering Sciences.
The workshop will be held in-person at the Science Gallery London and is open to all. Lunch will be served at 12.00 and the workshop will commence at 13.00.
- Jean-Paul Renne (University of Lausanne), “Pricing Climate Linkers” (with Pauline Chikhani)
- Marc Lepere (King's College London), Update on King’s interdisciplinary work on measuring CO2e emissions.
2-3:30pm Climate risk metrics
- Joseph Noss, Senior Director, Financial Services, (WTW Climate and Resilience Hub), “Measuring climate transition risk: what metric for what purpose?”
Maryse Gordon, Partnerships and Business Development Manage (RepRisk), "Leveraging ESG risk data"
- Chiwuike Nwokenna, Head of Analytics (Low Carbon Contracts Company), "Quantifying LCCC’s contribution to UK emission reductions"
- David Carlin (UNEP-FI), “Short-term climate scenarios and their potential economic implications”
- Yasmin Raza (FCA)
5-6pm Emissions Trading System (ETS) Markets
- Jostein Kristensen (Oxera)
- Luca Taschini (Edinburgh Business School)
Science Gallery London
Great Maze Pond, London, SE1 9GU