King's Careers Fair 2023 - day 2 - 10 October 2023
Please note that this event has passed.
This information is for employers.
To book your space please click the red button.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s and aid our students’ discovery of the breath of opportunities across a range of sectors, including:
- financial services
- technology and data
- energy & utilities
We're on campus for our core fair and have brought together our highly successful sector-specific fairs into one large event, held early into autumn term alongside a wider series of sector-focused workshops, masterclasses and panels.
With a strictly limited number of places at our physical event, the event will form the flagship for promotion of your opportunities, direct discussion with students and highlighting your initiatives.
It's also a fantastic opportunity for students to focus their search, get to know your organisation and culture and action their plan by enhancing their understanding of your recruitment and assessment process.
Targeted at penultimate year students, finalists and postgraduates the event has also attracted a number of first years eager to explore the options available and build their networks. Attendees will expect to meet with representatives from human resources/graduate recruitment, alumni and business representatives.
- Standard package: £300 + vat
Why Engage with King's?
- Ranked 7th for Accounting & Finance, 5th for Business & Management Studies (Complete University Guide, 2023)
- Brand new Engineering programming launched in 2020
- 24th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2021)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2022)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2022)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021)
Enhance your profile through our sponsorship packages for our King's Careers Fair 2023.
2022 Attendance Report
- Undergraduate Attendance: 60%
- Postgraduate Taught Attendance: 38%
- Postgraduate Research Attendance: 1%
- Alumni Attendance: 1%
- Home/EU/EEA Attendance: 43%
- International Attendance: 57%
Our careers learning journey is framed through Discover, Focus and Action and we capture information on where our students' thinking is. Attendees from all three stages will be attending our events so you will get a variety of question based on which stage they are at.
Read more in our employer briefing (pdf).
At this event
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Business & Finance
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Technology & Industrials
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Diversified Sectors
Employer Relations & Development Adviser - Public & Third Sectors
Search for another event
10 October 2023