School Research Support Officer
Chloe is a School Research Support Officer in the School of Global Affairs (SGA). Her responsibilities include:
- To provide a comprehensive advisory service for staff wishing to apply for research funding and consultancies including assistance with the application process.
- To provide post-award support for all research grants held in SGA, including leading on the PS management of EC funded projects.
- To work with the Faculty and University Research offices on administrative support required within the School for the Research Excellence Framework (REF).
- School of Global Affairs
- King’s Global Institutes
- Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy
- African Leadership Centre
- King’s Brazil Institute
- King’s India Institute
- Menzies Australia Institute
- Department of Geography
- Department of International Development
- Lau China Institute
- Department of Global Health & Social Medicine