Acutely Ill Adult and High Dependency Nursing Level 6 6KNIA327
Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
Available course dates:
From: 05 January 2023 To: 16 March 2023
15 November 2022
· To apply specialist knowledge and skills to meet the needs of the acutely ill and high dependent adult patient.
· To enable the development of skills to effectively lead and manage change within an inter-professional context.
· To reflect on the physiological, psychosocial, spiritual and cultural factors affecting the assessment and management of the acutely ill and high dependency patient.
· To enhance awareness of the principles of evidence-based practice specific to the care of acutely ill and high dependency patients and use these findings to promote changes in the delivery of care, where appropriate.
· To instill a self-directed approach to learning by encouraging you to assess your own learning needs, identify sources of information and educational support, and evaluate your own learning.
Who will I learn with?
Who is this for?
What is the teaching schedule?
Term 2 -
05/01/2023, 12/01, 19/01, 09/02, 16/02, 23/02, 09/03, 16/03