Arabic Levantine Level 2, Part 2
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 24 January 2024 To: 27 March 2024
By studying Arabic Levantine Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
- Past events
- Professional life: past and current occupations
- Past events
- Arrival and departure from and to different destinations
- Organising and putting things in places
- Days and time (revisited)
- Talking about past events
- Talking about occupations
- Talking about when you arrived
- Describing events during holidays
- Explaining where things are
- Expressing opinions and giving reasons and making suggestions
- Review of past tense
- Review of verb to be in the past
- Relative pronouns
- The conditional
What will I achieve?
When Arabic Levantine, Level 2 is complete, you will acquire basic language skills and achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.