Arabic Level 2, Part 3 (Evening 5 Week Intensive)
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 17 June 2024 To: 15 July 2024
By studying Arabic Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information, communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
- Education and training
- News and media
- Climate and environment
- Health and happiness
- Arts and cinema
- Talking about news and broadcasting
- Talking about the weather
- Describing illnesses and buying medicines from the pharmacy
- Expressing opinions about films and drama
- Talking about past habits
- Talking about arts and films
- Review of ordinal numbers
- The Imperative
- Review of the Future tense
- The negative
- The Conditional
- Must, need to, should, likely to, might
What will I achieve?
When Arabic Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.