British Sign Language Level 2, Part 2
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 24 January 2024 To: 27 March 2024
By studying British Sign Language Level 2, you will, be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate on a range of everyday issues, have a competence of everyday interaction with deaf people who use Sign Language, have an understanding of more developed grammatical structures of British Sign Language and have developed a deeper insight into British Sign Language life, culture and society.
What does this course cover?
Topics may include:
- Places of interest and cultural events
- Hopes & Expectations
- Feelings, moods, life issues
- Health, body & mind
Functions may include:
- Conversing about recent actions
- Conversing about experiences
- Asking for and giving permission
- Asking for things, actions & favours
- Describing places
- Expressing plans and intentions
- Expressing wishes
- Giving advice
- Conversing about illness & pain
What will I achieve?
When British Sign Language Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of the Level 2 award in British Sign Language.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.