Health Systems Management - Level 7 7KANP123
Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Available course dates:
From: 19 January 2024 To: 22 March 2024
30 November 2023
- Provide a critical analysis of the 4 main global health systems: National Health Insurance Bismark Model, Private Health Insurance, Out-of-pocket.
- Critically evaluate the role government plays in managing a health system.
- Present an in-depth analysis of the scope and effectiveness of global strategies that influence global health systems.
What will I achieve?
- Critically evaluate forms of health systems
- Present an analysis of factors that impact on efficient running of a health system
- Present an analysis of health system in relation to national and international health equality
Who will I learn with?
Lecturer in Health Systems
Who is this for?
Qualified healthcare professionals
How will I be assessed?
Written assignment and Presentation.
What is the teaching schedule?