Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 24 April 2024 To: 26 June 2024
By studying Korean Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
- Travel and holidays
- Inviting and visiting
- Talking about clothing styles
- Recommending fashion advice
- Expressing travel plans
- Indicating desire to carry out specified activities
- Offering help
- Sending and replying to an invitation
- Planning a gathering
- The particle ‘to (a person)’: [Noun]한테 / 께
- Trying out something: [Verb]아/어 보세요
- Expression of condition or supposition ‘if/when’: [Adjective, Verb]으면
- Noun modifier: [Verb]는 [Noun]
- Expressing wishes ‘want to’: [Verb]고 싶다 and [Verb]고 싶어 하다
- Expressing possibility or ability 'can [cannot]': [Verb]을 수 있다 / 없다
- Expressing promise '(I) will': [Verb]을게요
- Expressing the purpose of going [coming]: [Verb]으러 가다 [오다]
- Expressing that two actions occur simultaneously 'while': [Verb]으면서
What will I achieve?
When Korean Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.