Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 22 January 2024 To: 25 March 2024
By studying Korean Level 3, you will be able to understand authentic passages on familiar issues and communicate on a variety of subjects using accurate pronunciation and intonation and a range of language and structure, be able to read and summarize a limited number of authentic texts, be able to write more complex texts on familiar issues and have developed intercultural competence further.
What does this course cover?
- Sending a parcel
- Buying items
- Exchanging purchases
- Recommending travel destinations
- Making a reservation
- Mailing a parcel and requesting delivery service
- Expression of conjecture or speculation: [Adjective]은 것 같다, [Verb]는 것 같다, [Noun]인 것 같다
- The particle ‘more than’: [Noun]보다
- Expression of hope or desire: [Adjective, Verb]았/었으면 좋겠다
- Creating a supposition question: [Adjective, Verb]을까요?
- Answering a supposition question: [Adjective, Verb]을 거예요
- Expressing a reason: [Adjective, Verb]으니까, [Noun]이니까
- Expressing a reason: [Noun]이라서
- Expressing ‘after’: [Verb]고 나서
- Instrumental particle: [Noun]으로
- Irregular verbs: 르
What will I achieve?
When Korean Level 3 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A2/B1 level of the CEFR, level 2 of the RQF.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.