Mandarin Level 2, Part 2 (Evening 5 Week Intensive)
Not for credit
Available course dates:
From: 22 April 2024 To: 03 June 2024
By studying Mandarin Level 2, you will be able to understand general and detailed information and to communicate in standard speech on a range of everyday issues, be able to read printed and handwritten script on a limited number of everyday topics, be able to write simple texts using descriptive language accurately and have developed intercultural competence.
What does this course cover?
- Future plans /events
- Food and health
- Locations, times and manners of past actions/events
- Daily activities/events
- Talking about future plans /events
- Describing ongoing actions and expressing speculations
- Talking about food and health
- Talking about the locations, times and manners of past actions/events
- Making comments on some daily activities/events
- The particle了 indicating change of situation
- 在/正在 indicating and ongoing actions
- The particle了indicating completion of action
- Verb phrases and clauses used as attributives
- Making comments with 得
- V/Adj+得+ predictive complement
What will I achieve?
When Mandarin Level 2 is complete, you will achieve the equivalent of A1/A2 level of the CEFR, level 1 of the RQF, equivalent of GCSE/ O-level grade A.
*The above is an indication of content that may be covered over the duration of the course but it could vary depending on the level and progress of students in the class.