Principles for Managing Long-Term Conditions 7KANP122
Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Available course dates:
From: 23 April 2024 To: 09 July 2024
16 March 2024
To develop a detailed insight into the complexities related to caring for people with long-term conditions (LTC). To enhance skilful LTC management and promotion of selfcare by using contemporary evidence and resources
What will I achieve?
- Develop skills to lead complex care co - ordination and proactively manage the care of patients with long term conditions (LTC)
- Critically evaluate strategies that support self care and self-management for patients with LTCs
- Evaluate elements of the bio-psycho-social effects of LTCs
- Critically appraise current health care policies relating to clients with LTC and analyse the potential impact of national and/or international may have on service provision.
- Critically review the contribution of both quantitative and qualitative evidence about the care and experiences of people with LTC
- Evaluate the effects of different forms of tools including telehealth on the management of people with LTCs.
Who will I learn with?
Lecturer in Nursing Education (AEP)
Who is this for?
Qualified healthcare professionals
How will I be assessed?
What is the teaching schedule?