Skip to main content
KBS_Icon_questionmark link-ico

Go to…

How to let us know you're self-isolating


If you have symptoms or test positive

If you experience symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, you must self-isolate and not come onto campus.

If you think you may have the symptoms of COVID-19, please visit the NHS 111 online coronavirus service for guidance and/or request a COVID-19 test immediately through the NHS.

How to let us know

We’re here to support you. If you need to self-isolate you must tell the university by completing the King’s self-isolation form.

Find out more

For lots more information and guidance head to our self-isolation guidance for students pages.