Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Digital Marketing MSc
UCAS code: N/A
Do you want to pursue a career in digital marketing? Through our programme you'll discover a multifaceted perspective on Digital Marketing for success in the contemporary world. The world is increasingly digital. In such a setting, digital techniques are more than ever important in marketing and a growing demand for employees who have necessary knowledge and skills to employ these technologies strategically. This programme is theory and research driven and seeks to develop the critical and analytical capabilities of the participants. It aims to provide you with knowledge of strategic and tactical use of digital marketing and its importance in a global marketplace. You will be able to appreciate different theoretical bases for marketing decisions and how current research is applicable to such decisions in a digital business environment while being mindful of social responsibility and sustainability.
- You will be exposed to a multifaceted perspective on digital marketing including digital consumer behaviour, digital marketing communications, analytics, branding, social media marketing, neuromarketing and web technologies among others.
- We offer in-depth studies of critical insights into marketing decision-making in a digital context.
- You will develop the ability to analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities in the context of Web 2.0 and prepare for a career in both large and smaller enterprises.
- Apply for King's Business School scholarships of up to 50% tuition fees or £10,000 for our full-time postgraduate courses.
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Find out more about the postgraduate scholarships available at King's...
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Can't join us in London? Take a virtual tour of our campuses instead!
King's is right in the heart of the capital.