Fees and funding
- Full time Home/EU fees: £14,250 per year (2019/20)
- Full time overseas fees: £28,500 per year (2019/20)
Students starting their programme in 2019/20 who are eligible to pay EU fees will pay the same rate of tuition fees as UK students. This will apply for the duration of their programme, but may be subject to change by the UK Government for subsequent cohorts from 2020/21.
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK/EU deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March 2019, payment is due by 27th April 2019.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April 2019 and 30th June 2019, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1st July 2019 and 31st July 2019, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1st August 2019, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
We have a number of scholarships available for King’s Business School Master’s students. Please visit our scholarships page for more information.