Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Nursing with Registration as a Mental Health Nurse BSc
UCAS code: B760
How should we care for people with mental health issues? What’s the impact of substance misuse? Why is family-centred care important? At King’s College London, we’ll help you answer these big questions and teach you how to help people during the most challenging times of their lives. As a mental health nurse, you need to be prepared for fast-paced, challenging situations. From forensic psychiatry to child and adolescent mental health, we’ve designed our course to equip you with the skills you need to help people facing a wide range of challenges.
- You will be studying at the top nursing faculty in the UK, ranked second in the world (2023 QS World University Rankings)
- King’s College London offers exciting opportunities with two world-class academic health science centres and renowned teaching hospitals providing care
- Our study courses are delivered by internationally renowned clinicians and academics with a strong focus on promoting evidence-based care and appreciation of translational research
- Opportunities to take an elective to study in the UK or abroad during Year 2.
- 99 per cent of our graduates find successful employment.
“I chose King’s because of its prestigious reputation, impressive nursing course, and excellent employment opportunities.”
FAQs and tips for making a successful pre-registration Nursing or Midwifery application
The number of nurses on a ward is strongly linked to how favourably patients viewed their hospital care, a new study published...
Training, guidance and support are essential to ensure that digital therapies for mental health are effective during the...
Taster lecture, Q&A and clinical demonstration
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.