Western Union Business Solutions GlobalPay for Students
Students who wish to make payment of their residence and / or tuition fees by international bank transfer, are often vulnerable to fluctuating exchange rates and bank charges from both the sending and receiving bank.
International students can now pay their fees using our payment platform, powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions called Global Pay for Students. This allows you or your parents, to pay your fees in the currency of your choice, giving you a simple, quick and secure way to initiate the payment.
GlobalPay for Students Price Promise
If you find a total price offered by your bank to send a payment to King’s College London that is cheaper than the price offered by the GlobalPay for Students portal, Western Union Business Solutions will honour your bank’s total price. (Subject to terms & Conditions). Please review the “How much does it cost to make a payment on GlobalPay for Students” question on the WUBS webpage for further details on this Price Promise.
1. Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
2. Payment in local currency providing transparency around cost of the course.
3. Pay international fees by bank transfer or online e-wallet. If you arrange a bank transfer, the student is provided with an exchange rate valid for 72 hours to provide to the bank to make the payment.
4. Convenient payment methods including AliPay, TenPay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort, etc
5. Track your payment step by step
6. Peace of mind that your full payment is received by Kings College London
7. Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic and Hindi
8. Customer support service to help you in every step
Please note that upon obtaining a quote from Western Union Business Solutions, you are under no obligation to proceed with the payment.
Obtain Quote and Payment Instructions
For more information, watch a short video explaining the process in: