Skip to main content
KBS_Icon_questionmark link-ico

Keeping King’s safe together

Updated: 14 April 2022

The health and wellbeing of our students and staff remains a priority and that means making sure our campuses are a healthy and safe environment for us all to work, learn and study in. 

We all need to play a part in looking after ourselves and being considerate of others, and continue the good habits we have developed to maintain a healthy campus for the remainder of the academic year

  • Stay at home if you are unwell even if it is not COVID related and the take the necessary time to recover.
  • Wearing a face covering (unless you’re exempt) is recommended. The personal choice individuals make should be respected.
  • KCL TEST is available for you to use to continue to take COVID tests if you’re coming to campus. If you have COVID symptoms and/or test positive, stay at home and complete the King’s self-reporting form to let us know. 
  • Keep washing or sanitising your hands regularly to help stop the spread of germs.
  • Ventilation in our buildings will continue to be monitored. This is an ongoing commitment that’s part of our estate maintenance and management plans.
  • We encourage you to take up the option to have the COVID booster jab when you are eligible as it helps to reduce the risk of you getting seriously ill with COVID.

If you are working in a clinical environment, at our partner Trusts or any other site external to King’s, please check and follow the guidance they have in place.

We remain prepared to respond quickly to implement additional and appropriate measures where necessary.

See also: Coronavirus Contact Tracing Privacy Notice